Join BikeSD and 100s of fellow riders for a conversational-paced (12mph) 35 mile fun ride that takes you through the different neighborhoods and cities between Barrio Logan and San Ysidro
What To Know
- 🚴 100s of friendly riders
- 🚴 A conversational-paced and mostly flat route, traversing beach neighborhoods along the San Diego Bay.
- 🚴 Rest stops will be provided at the 17 mile point and at Border X Brewing
- 🚴 Timeline:
- 🚴 8:00 AM: Rider check-in opens
- 🚴 8:30 AM: Optional Coffee Roaster Tour at Cafe Moto
- 🚴9:30 AM: Check-in closes
- 🚴 9:45 AM: Councilmember David Alvarez Welcoming Remarks
- 🚴10:01 AM: Bike to the Border Ride riders depart!
PRE-POST RIDE PARTY
It is summer and in San Diego you do three things