Join BikeSD and 100s of fellow riders for a conversational-paced (12mph) 35 mile fun ride that takes you through the different neighborhoods and cities between Barrio Logan and San Ysidro
What To Know
- 🚴 100s of friendly riders
- 🚴 A conversational-paced and mostly flat route, traversing beach neighborhoods along the San Diego Bay.
- 🚴 Rest stops will be provided at the 17 mile point and at Border X Brewing
- 🚴 Timeline:
- 🚴 8:00 AM: Rider check-in opens
- 🚴 8:30 AM: Optional Coffee Roaster Tour at Cafe Moto
- 🚴9:30 AM: Check-in closes
- 🚴 9:45 AM: Councilmember David Alvarez Welcoming Remarks
- 🚴10:01 AM: Bike to the Border Ride riders depart!
- 🚴 Riders are due back to the starting point back around 1:00 PM.
- 🚴 We ride no matter what the weather is (perfect or less than perfect)
- 🚴 The ride will be at conversational-friendly pace. This is not a race.
- 🚴 Ride marshalls and BikeSD volunteers will be riding on the ride, so you can ride safely
PRE-POST RIDE PARTY
It is summer and in San Diego you do three things
#1 Ride your bike
#2 Meet new people
#3 Drink craft beer
And you can do all three at the Bike to the Border Ride!
Start a beautiful Saturday morning with a delicious cup of coffee and an optional tour of Cafe Moto tour. Enjoy a fun and conversational-paced ride along the San Diego Bay. Cool off by sipping a delicious pint of San Diego craft beer at Border X Brewing, which will be the host of the post-ride party.
What to Know
- ☕️ Free coffee courtesy of Cafe Moto (with optional tour of roaster)
- 🌄 A perfect bike ride down to the San Diego/Tijuana border
- 🍺 Free first beverage courtesy of BikeSD
- Plenty of local San Diego Beers on tap and delicious food for purchase
- 💵 Cash bar will also be open as will the Border X kitchen.